Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bombay Bicycle Club - "How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep?"

 Bombay Bicycle Club is an indie rock band known for its catchy beats, meaningful lyrics, and relatability.
Actually, I chose a pretty good song for the average lazy listener. This is one of those songs that repeats the same few lines in a way that makes sense and doesn't drag ("Can I wake you up?"; "Is it late enough?"; "There's a story in which my eyes shut"; "Could you bag me up?").
However, it's not as easy and basic as it may appear.
...I think I'll leave it at that. You're more likely to listen to it that way.
 Bombay Bicycle Club is one of my favorite bands. Honestly, I don't know how I haven't talked about them yet. This was the first song I heard from them that really, really stuck with me. I hope it'll stick to you, too.
You know what to do from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment